Monday, June 06, 2005

Clone Wars Day-11
Few times I've been round that track.
So it's not gonna to happen like that.
'Coz I ain't no hollerback girl.
I ain't no hollerback girl.
I'm disturbed by the fact that people are quick to blame and also quick to forget and also quick to change subjects. From a little kid I've always been accused of doin' stuff I didn't do. Maybe it's 'coz of my slang-at face. See, my cousin Marie has this lobang for cheap dvds. So she'll like bring home a sack full of movies everytime. There was this one title, The punisher. I'm crazy over the punisher but I could'nt borrow it 'coz I didn't have a dvd player back then. Then after I bought Belinda ( that's what I call my Xbox), I decided to borrow a few. So I went over to borrow some. Then I asked Matt, Marie's brother and my godbrother, if they still had the punisher. But they said that it was lost somewhere. So I didn't get to see it, instead I took home like over 20 titles. Then the empress dowager was kind of shocked, 'coz Marie said I could take as many as I wanted. So everytime I go over to Toa Payoh, she'll start to accuse me of takin' the punisher dvd. Then she will like start talkin' to herself sayin stuff like, " ai ya the punishr dvd missing ah, must be someone steal" or like " go home and check lah, maybe you left at your house, my dvd I havent't watch lah". Waa everytime I go there, makes me feel like a Banglah in china. Guess what? The dvd mysteriously reappeared yesterday at Toa Payoh. Don, my other cousin took it. He quietly took it last year and quietly returned it yesterday. Waa, then when I was about to prove my innocense, satan's mother ws fightin' with the dowager for thr dvd, 'coz she also brought her copy to Toa Payoh and it also went missin'. But everyone knows satan lent it to his friend.
Now it's satan's turn to kena from me. He's only in primary 5 and he's already in this stupid street gang made out of boys who can't even spell chocolate. Downtown Homies. What a name, they don't even live near downtown, it's like half a soccer team of boys runnin' around in their findin' nemo shorts and power rangers shirts, carryin' beyblades and raw deal cards. He saw my haircut and he was like, " eh, your hair ah, how to tell the barber to cut?". I told him to fuck off! 'Coz the dowager isn't person who keeps up with trends, this is the con of bein' born before the war. When I had my 3200 phone, he wanted it too, he asked me for the model and I gav him esome backdated one, hahaha.. now he's stuck with a model from like 1999. He wants to go to 77th street to buy clothes like mine, he wants to play raw deal when he can't even read.
Damn! Who gets the scoldin' in the end? Me, and my mom, 'coz then she'll be accused of not teachin' me properly. Like I said before, I'm the one who gets all the shit but I'm also the one who fixes everything.
Smart, shit where you eat, great philosophy guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home