Sunday, May 29, 2005

Clone Wars-Day 3
Today I missed Yu-Gi-Oh!, which is only the bst cartoon of all time. I'm still trying to find the five exodia parts. Damn! Its so hard to get even one! I thought of ordering the cards online but it was like $250 U.S. Wake up only kena msg from Pai. Today also kena scold by mother, she was askin' me to treat my younger cousin better.
Bloody Ong Satan! Unfortunately I have this 11 year old cousin who's name is Shannon Luke Ong Wei Chuan. Over the years he had a few diff. names by which we had to call him. First it was Lu Pang, this was durin' the 'super hero' era that every boy goes through. During my time it was the ORIGINAL power rangers, ninja turtles and transformers.
Anyway, then he upgraded to the 'wrestling' era where he first called himself, Onyx the rockman eagle. Now I think its Ian Alan Rogers or something like that. My grandmother, the Empress Dowager, just adores hims. Maybe 'coz he's the only fair child from my generation. But then came Mei-mei, but she was a shotgun child so I don't really think Empress Dowager likes her that much. I mean, she loves us all but she's just really mean to us just to allow that brat to have anything. We have a sayin' in our family that only that satan can carry a knife and she wouldn't even squeek!
I mean I didn't really care in the beginning 'coz everyone has their favourites. However, satan just gets everything, and I MEAN EVRYTHING! Like the Empress Dowager will keep this small container and put dollar coins in it. Then one day, when his mother dumped him with the Empress D, he was given the entire collection, like 100 bucks worth! When I heard 'bout it I was like
what the fuck?
Now he's mixin' around with some neighbourhood urchins from his area. Tryin' to talk trash and gangsta shit, wearin' his pants below his arse. Goin' around sayin' crap like "Yo homie!" He's only like ten and he's actin' like he's gone through life in the ghetto. Then he tried to act tuff to this older kid in school. Tried to scare the other kid with his superb array of vulgarities. Get this, the other kid grabbed him by the collar and just showed satan his fist, satan trembled all the way home and cried to my cousin for help.
Damn! Sooner or later he's gonna find himself at the wrong end of a knife, or find a pole up his arse! Now that would be nice to see. But blood is thicker than water. What to do? Who's the person anyone looks for when they need help? Me!
Yes, me. Then I'm gonna have to save his sorry yellow arse. Crap, two things in thw world that always gets you into trouble, family and love. 2 things that everyone can't get rid off, but can't live without.
She hasn't left me a message since thursday night. It's obvious she can live without me. I wish I could live without her. But I can't, it's too hard. What to do?
But I don't wanna be lonely no more.
I don't wanna have to pay for this.
I don't wanna another lover at my door.
Who's just another heartache on my list.
I just thought of an ex of mine, Casey. She's like the first serious girl I had. Then it was Steph, then Lifen. Lifen is by far, the most cutest girl I've had so far. We weren't in love but we decided to get into a realtionship anyway. However, instead of growing to love each other we fell in love with other people. So we decided to break up.
Then it was this girl, Joanne, who fuelled all the hatred I have in me. She was like an angel sent from above. I loved her, I mean I really loved her. But she dumped me for some other guy. I was like in my very own great depression for like almost 1/2 a year.
Then Therene walked into my life. Now she was like da bomb! She had an ass the size of Texas, that's good you know. Well, we broke up too.
Then came Nadia, she's a friend of mine. A real close friend, at one point of time. She broke up with her then boyfriend. She messaged me at 3 in the morning. From then on it was like one message every 5 minutes. She wasn't my girlfriend or anything but she was like a girl who made up a substantial amt. of my memories. We got like really close but nothing sparked off. I mean we were like brudder and sista. She told me shit no one else knew, and I told her shit no one else knew. But we grew apart.
Then came the news that made my balls jump up for joy. Joanne, or Jo-nose as I would call her, broke up with that dude 'coz he was treatin' her like shit! Isn't revenge the sweetest thing of all time? It tastes better than pussy juice! Although it came almost a year late, it was good, real good. I like reached orgasm from readin' that piece of news! HaHaHaHa
But revenge was not enough to curb all the anger I had in me. It still boils, deep within me. Have you ever felt something deep down in your chest, just ready to burst out like a volcano? I have, but then there's this feelin' above it, like great loneliness and emptiness. And I don't know whic is worse? Anger of fear? Fear or anger? It's like askin' a blind guy to choose red or blue. Whats the difference?
I need a serving of Chocolate starfishes and a cup of Hot dog flavoured water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home