Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Clone Wars-Day 5
What am I to you?
Tell me darlin' true.
To me you are the sea, as fast as you can be,
Deepest shade of blue.
When you're feelin' low,
To whom else do you go?
I'd cry if you hurt,
Give you my last shirt.
'Coz I love you so.
Now if my sky should fall,
Would you even call?
I've open up my heart,
I never wanna part,
I'm givin' you the ball.
When I look in your eyes,
I can feel butterflies.
I will love you when you're blue,
But tell me darlin' true,
What am I to you?
Today I saw the Cheers girl in Food Junction. Damn she's hot! At first I thought she was hot behind the counter, but now that I've seen her whole body, she's sizzlin' hot! HaHaHa. I was about to say hi to her when she said hi first! Wow! HaHa.. she was linin' up for desserts so we were talkin' bout that.
Had a long sms chat with Naddy last night. She was like tellin' me her chinese 'O' levels were today and I was like , what you doin' up? ( 'coz it was at 12 at night) We were talkin' bout our love lives. Her boy's overseas on a military exercise. She was like, I just finished writin' him a letter, aren't love letters romanic? Man! its been awhile since i wrote a love letter, the last letter was to.....er.... oh ya! Jo-nose, so that means it's been like almost a year! I used to write them often but I kinda stopped 'coz I felt they were kinda kiddy and just not right. Like, I should be able to tell her I love her infront of her and not hide behind paper and ink. But now I think that maybe Naddy's right, maybe I should write a letter.
Come away with me, in the night.
Come away with me and I write you a song.
Come away with me on a bus.
Come away where they can't tempt us with their lies.
I wanna walk with you, on a cloudy day.
In fields where yellow grass grows knee high.
So won't you try to come.
Come away with me, and we'll kiss,
On a mountain top.
Come away with me and I'll never stop loving you.
I wanna wake up with the rain,
Falling on a tent roof.
While I'm safe there in your arms.
So all I ask is for you to come.
Come away with me in the night.
Come away with me.
Baby I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home