Saturday, May 28, 2005

Clone Wars-Day 2
Hey Hey, another entry for today. Got home just now. Went gai gai with my baby. It's been so long since I had her all to myself. Actually, come to think of it, it is the first time I had her all to myelf! Kinda cool! Went orchard, go see see Far East first. Waa, baby like see anything also want, HaHaHa. After that went... went where ah?... Oh ya, Heeren see toys. Then went Cineleisure, see more toys, Star wars in particular. I mean I just can't get enough of those clonetroopers! NYP should enforce a new uniform rule. All students are to come to school in clonetrooper attire, WOW!
But then I won't be able to see my baby's cute little face( cannot see the cheers girl too.. shit!).
When we were leaving we saw Mandy. Kulaa can say she chiou somemore waaaaa... HAHAHA finally had a conversation with the cheers girl. Basket! Zai go and disturb. I helped her clear her stock of some gummy shit lah. She only got 3 weeks more. Damn, must get more red bull! I think they all refer to me as the red bull dude already.. crap.
Waa today gai gai make my baby tired. Not because of the walking but.. ok I tell you.
I told her this joke 'bout Char siew pao and Ee mee. It goes like this
Char siew pao and Ee mee were talking. Ee mee said: "Char siew pao you are fat, you are fat, you are fat, you are fat!" Then Char siew pao punched Ee mee. Then Char siew pao went to talk to Tao sa pao. Tao sa pao also said: " Char siew pao you are fat, you are fat, you are fat, you are fat, you are fat!" Then Chare siew pao didn't talk to them form 4 weeks. After that, Maggi mee was talking to Tao sa pao. Char siew pao walked up to Maggi me and punched him saying: " Ee mee don't think you perm your hair I don't know its you!"
Get it? never mind!
HaHaHaHa, then baby got like all blur and excited at the same time. Waa.. laugh like siao! Gai Gai will get thirsty right so I go buy drink. Buy SUPER BIG GULP! Both of us share, but I payed for it. Then baby wanted to pay me for it, I said NO! But she kept insisting then tried to shove the 2 dollar note in every opening in my shirt and pants! Basket! From behind people must be thinking: " Why this girl molesting the guy ah? Siao!" Then walk to Dhoby Ghaut. Waa that place like maze lah! Got escalator going up, got escalator going down, got escalator going straight, got escalator got dunno where! Basket I got lost! Lucky got baby show me the way!
Hahaha today belli funny day. I was telling the class 'bout my new blog ah. Then "Wateva" asked me what my address was so I told her it was the same as my email address. Then came a stupid question, "t l a t o m o k o dot what?" So I said it was dot ne ne dot com. Guess what? She actuallt typed that! Chang and I were doing our usual gay routine of hugging and we happened to be near her table so we looked at the site she was going to tlatomoko.blognene.com WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Chang and I were laughing like DOGS!!! Waaa.. as Chang would say.... " Shameful Act!" Wo0o0ooo0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!
Today Fatin help me put toilet paper on my blog! Want to say THANK YOU FATIN!
She is so nice! Oh she's so nice Oh she is so Oh she is so Oh she is so nice Ha ha ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home