Sunday, June 05, 2005

Clone Wars Day-10
Today's gonna be a long entry 'coz A LOT has happened over the past two days. Well, after my last entry, my ex-classmate decided to add all the old 4E4 boys to one msn chat window. So, there was, Gary, Zhi xiang, Amirul, Kelvin, Gui xiang and me. Gary's this dude with six toes one one leg, I'm serious, six toes! Zhi xiang is the class pervert so we call him Ji hong. Amirul is the shortest guy in our class. One day, they were playin' soccer and Amirul slipped on the pavement. Everyone laughed at him so he got angry and tried to tackle the other guys. So we call him Mat pavement. Kelvin does nothing but sleep, I'm serious he can like sleep for like 18 hours a day. So once we tied him up and put him on a roller chair and slammed him against the door which was locked, guess what? The door opened up, and yes he woke up too! Gui Xiang is this not funny guy who tries to be funny, so we call him Patrick, as in the character from Spongebob squarepants.
See in secodary school, there was six of us who actually ruled the class. There was Mat, then Ramdan, Sharil, Arif, Shah and me. Yes six mats and one gra-go, what a combination. Anyways, Ramdan is called Llama, 'coz once he was supposed to give an answer which was lamda, a physic thingy lah, and he said Llama by mistake, that day, he's life changed. Sharil realli has a big butt so we called him Baboon at first, but then it was shoetened to Boon, then it became Boonman. None can ever understands what Arif says so we call him mumbles. Shah, used to fight usin' his elbows so we call him elbow. Me, I'm anus, then I became rambut, 'coz I usually came to school with shit hairstyles.
Well, we were called S.H.I.T., short for super heroes in trainin'. We would go class shoppin'. This included borrowin' stuff from other class and not return them. We would 'emancipate' them! Vandalism was a big part of our lives, well mostly Boon's. His favourite tags were, "EVGians love to fuck (censored)", and "EVGians love to fuck (censored)". Most water coolers also had "Fuck those who drink" on it. On toilet seats, it was "Fuck those who shit". Boon, with a permanent marker was more dangerous than Arnold in the Terminator. Llama had no hair on is legs, and he talk like girl, he lives dirctly across the street from school but he's always late. I still cannot guess why. Mumbles, looks like some real mat-beng lah. Then durin' that time thee was this gangsta series on Suria, Anak Metripolitan. The rival gang was called Wild boys and Mumbles looks like their leader so Boon calls him Wild boy. Boon vandalised Mumbles table by writin' "wild boy" all over. Llama tried to be funny and wrote "Wild dog". Damn funny lah. Next is Mat, once I bought this home waxin' kit. So I brought one strip to school and used it on Mat, he had like rectangle of hair missin'. Wakakakakaka. We then stuck the used strips on the notice board for everyone to see. Next up is Elbow, well Elbow's a quiet kid in school. I can't remember any funny thing he did. Next was me, I'm like the centre of trouble, anything that goes wrong can be traced back to me. Once I used a piece of paper and made it into a plane, and threw it out the window, next thing i knew, the whole class did the same thing and the carpark was littered with paper planes, it rained that day so the entire floor was plastered with paper.
We are a group of 6, instead of 5.
Japan surrendered before, before we had 5.
It all happened in 1945.
Because we got 5, because we got 5.
Then came Lee Kuan Yew, to save our lives.
Then we turned to Malaysia, to say goodbye.
It all happened in 1965.
Because we got 5, because we got 5.
Economic, civil, social, are 3 of the 5.
Psychological and millitary are the rest of the five.
If we throw any of them, we will die.
Because we need 5, because we need 5.
This was the song that shot us to fame in our school. There was this inter-class total defence cheer competition, and we enrolled. See our lyrics are original and we wore sarongs when we performed. Guess what, we won! HaHaHa All the girls were like crazy over us after that.
Movin' on. this all happened in 2004. There was this guy in our class called Chun wei, now most people say he looks ok, but I think he looks like a horse, so once again, I ruined another life. He was called horse since the day I saw a resemblence. There was once we had this parliament thing goin' in class for a social studies class. So I was the minister of manpower and Boon was the minister of defence. I forgot who were the rest. So it was my turn to give some bogus report, so I asked the minsiter of defense to hear my suggestion out. 'Coz this was durin' the suicide terrorist attacks so it went something like this. I asked him if strappin' bombs to horses instead of men and sendin' these horses into hostile territory was more useful. Now the whole class knew I was makin fun of Chun wei lah. Then we all started laughin'. Even the teacher. Wow, that was a real good laugh, you had to be there.
Man I miss you guys, 4E4 dicks and pussies. We were like the class of Evergreen. But now I belong to another class. Another class that's so different from you. There's a guy just like Umar though. No guys with 6 toes, no guys with big asses. Everyone talks properly and nobody's from Salamu. No guys shaves his legs and no one throws furniture around. No one beats people up in toilets. No one vandalises, no one spits. No one sleeps, accept for one, no one looks like a horse. There are gays, but no one like stone cold. No one is a toilet cleaners and there's no housewife again. Most importantly, there's no one from the vietnam war.
Cleaner(steph), stone cold(jasmine), zheeeeeee xing(zhi xing), mia huey(jia huey), Tarzan and jane(jane),Ah lian(shi hui), salamu(azlina), kao diam ah(shahidah), gilbert(faeeza), horse(chun wei), toe(gary), patrick(gui xiang), vietnamese(alvin), sleep(kelvin), shoe(conray), ji hong(zhi xiang), billy and chuck(dominic and jia jun), wrong way(rong wei), batista(Valon), chee bai(terence), monkey(shanirah), Boon/ butthead/ butt ugly martian(sharil), Llama(ramdan), elbow(shah), mat pavement(amirul), EeEeEwW(liana), HEALwa(hilwa), Mahmat/ mumbles/ wildboy(arif), teeth(mei qiang), <>(murni), space woman(michelle), breadboy(jian liang), michelle(yu xiang), vietnamese(alvin), ketiak(zahirah),prisoner(daryil) and yours truely, rambut/anus/godfather(Lee). In lovin' memory of Justin Gilbert and Fahmy bin yaya.
My class is different now. Upgraded, polished, refined, distilled, cleaned, it's MK 0503. Not like any seen before, no other class has si ying, woey thee, chang, celine, kim, benji, prisc, lam, cheng ni, jeannette, kakly, chloe, rusydi,lizah, fatin, shila, nurul, aileen, candy, shaun, kulaa, bee wee, zai, ronald, li lin, wendy, abel, joo tat and me.
Sayang and me gettin' closer. 4 modes, 1)Romantic on sms. 2) Crap in real life. 3) Evil on paper msn. 4) Normal on msn. Wierd. Slang-at. Retarded. Crazy. Siao.
My baby's back!
Back from I don't know where, but who cares?
She's back, that's all that matters.
Beautiful, I just want you to know, that you're my favourite girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home