Monday, May 30, 2005

Clone Wars-Day 4
Constanly girl you're on my mind.
Girl I think about you all of the time.
And even though words are hard to say.
Girl I miss you, never thought that I would feel this way.
It's normal for me to miss her but I don't know why I just can't get her out of my head. Wait, I do know why, it's 'coz I love her! Now that's a good reason right? Had a hair cut today. It was rainin' after mass so while my parents were sittin' in the cofee shop eatin', I went to the barber that I hadn't visited in almost 5 years. Guess what? He remembered me! Damn that was cool! He remembered me 'coz i was the first guy in S'pore to ever cut lines on my head. After my pilot haircut came the wave of posers that followed me. Guys, I was linin' my hair when i was in primary school! And yes, I did line my hair, once again, for the forth time in my life. Looks ok ok lah.. damn mohawk from de side man.
Hahaha, Naddy called me yesterday night, or was it this morning? She called me when she was drunk, as usual! Could her friend pukin' in the background. She was like, it's been so long, then I was like, ya its been so long! Damn girlie lah the conversation. It seems that her ex, what's his name ah....er....nic.. no no....brandon.... no no...bryan!... Ah yes bryan, I'm real bad with names. Well, bryan seems to want her back. But unfortunately she alreadi attached! Now that's good, 'coz she used to call me everynight at like 2. ( I just felt a chill down my spine as while I was typin' this, my media player auto shuffled to 'first date' by blink182 and that's the song that we used to talk about. Wierd.) Anyway, just when I thought she would never call me again, the phone rang! Haha, she's goin' out with some dude who went out with Leandra from S'pore Idol. Cool huh? She was sayin' like she never thought that she would be with him 'coz she was always thinkin' that I would ask her out, which I never had the balls to.
Risen christ was the place
That I first saw your pretty face
You didn't see me right away
But I had your number that very same day
Forgetful Nadia, Has a tattoo above her ass lah
We used to message each other later at night so we would chat
But my favourite time was when you cried because you felt that you were fat
Then we took a bus to go and eat
And I found out who we were havin' lunch with
Forgetful Nadia, wants to pierce her nose like Maia
But I still "love" her so
And I'll never let her go
Even while I'm singin' this song
She's wishin' I've kept quiet all along
Forgetful Nadia, has an ass like Queen Latifah
How 'bout another late night
This was the song I wrote for her when she was sad. Well, ya I stole the beat from forgetful lucy, the song from 50 first dates, which I watched with my baby. Well, I first saw her in Risen christ church lah. But I got her number from my couz' who knew her. She does have a tattoo on her hip. Yes, we talked like almost every night, she, like every girl, usually complained 'bout how fat she was. Then one day we decided to have lunch. Then I realised I was havin' lunch with her ENTIRE family! It was like meet the fockers, only now it was meet the ngs. Well, she did mention she wanted to pierce her nose. Yes I do love her. Can't a brudder love his sista? And yes she has wonderful ass. Its like watchin' the sun rise in the mornin' b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. HaHaHa
What I really want is to take my baby out for dinner. I mean like dinner dinner, not coffee shop dinner or fast food dinner. Like a Ritz Carlton dinner, or a York hotel dinner. Fetch her in a cab, wearin' a suit and tie. Goin' up to her house with flowers. After dinner maybe a slow dance on the floor, just the two of us. Then a walk by the beach. Now that's really romantic. No wait, cancel the dancin' after dinner.. we'll go for a walk and slow dance on the beach, even better yeah? Well, it would real be late by now, so I'll send her home. Yes, in a cab, a mercedes benz cab! HaHaHa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home