Saturday, May 28, 2005

Clone Wars-Day2
Hair-row! Fuck! I'm talkin' like Kim Jong Il from Team America! Did you watch that show?
Open your Fucking ears! Ha Ha Ha. Mmmm. now I'm in the lab, where everyone else does their blog updates. Crap, Someone's talking but I don't know who is. Oh it's the teacher!
Fatin helped me re-do my blog, find find find cannot find nice one. Then saw "toilet paper". Then i thought to myself. Toilet paper is like the most important invention by mankind. Whatelse can you use to wipe your arse? Sandpaper? No way man! I'll tear myself a new asshole HaHaHa.
Got this girl in my class Chloe. Then she's sitting infront of me now. HaHaHa she so cute! Everytime we call out her name, she'll turn around and look real blur HaHaHa. So cute!
Have a story for you. E likes J but J loves B. But B says that B takes a long time to fall in love. J doesn't really care how long it will take but B doesn't seem to be interested. Now comes along L and people say that L like J, but J doesn't like L. Now got more! J screwed up big time and now E doesn't wanna talk to J. Now How? J don't like as in "like" E but like E as a friend. I gif up or-re-G!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home