Friday, May 27, 2005

Genisis

Genesis-Clone Wars-Day1
This is mt first entry. Never thought that I would be doing a blog.
Today was cousin Marie's birthday! Went late for the chir-char dinner. Ha Ha Ha.. was the last one there. Saw my mei-mei... shooooo cute!

Today school like shit lah... go two hours then 4 hour break. Then 2 hr class again. Blah-de hewl! Gif up oh-re-G! Nora left a few days ago, for Canada. Back nxy year. Waa Nora and I used to talk till like 5 in the morning. Talk cock from 12 to 1 then talk bull from 1 to 2 then shit from 2 to 3 then crap from 3 till 4 then snore on the phone till 5. Didn't get to see her off. Fly when i having lecture Blah-de hewl!

Saw the Cheers girl again.. hahaha finally talked to her.. talk about 5 cents. Damn crap lah. Break went library to watch My boss's daughter. Watch like 5 times already, can dialouge the whole show to you now.. hahahaha
So sad... kena pang seh by my baby... Boo Hoo Hoo... sae wanna go gai gai then nvr! hmph! Basket, tomolo got tests....online student juz msg me.. ask wat time school start.

I miss my baby.
Miss her so badly.
But i just saw her like 4 hours ago!
Love her too much liao.
Does she know?
Treated her so badly these past few days.
Shut her out, didn't mean to.
Feel so bad.
Love her so so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home