Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Clone Wars Day-26
I had another date with Mandy today. I picked her up from school and we headed down to town to catch another movie. First we went blazer huntin' again. Then we headed off to Plaza Singapura to buy tickets for A lot like love. We had like an hour and a half to kill so we decided to walk circles in P.S.. Then, all of a sudden, Mandy wanted to take Neoprint so we walked all the way to Hereen. We took some really crap *kiap kiap* shots and when we finished editin' the pohotes, the machine ran out of paper. So the ah lian workin there changed it but our pictures still didn't come out. This group of girls who came after us had theirs first. We were runnin' late 'coz the movie was gonna start in like 5 minutes, so we asked the ah lian to keep the photoes for us and we'll come back later. When we did come back, she said we had to take the pictues again, 'coz the machine's memory got wiped out. Damn these Japanese machines!
The movie was ok, quite funny. We then walked to Wisma to catch the train home. I had four cups of Ribena today but I'm so tired. This is strange. Waa, headache, headache, headache!
Guess it's more Xboxin' tonight. Xbox, the only thing I can rely on that won't run away or ever hurt me. The only one that will always be there for me. I named it Belinda, nice name huh? HaHaHa
I'm in love with Belinda!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home