Monday, June 20, 2005

Clone Wars Day-25
My connection last night was really crap! *Kiap Kiap* Had to stand on my table and put my lappy on top of my shelf to get a connection! Was talkin' to Mandy, she had just come back from her Grandaunty's birthday dinner. After some time I gave up on my Lappy and just called her on the phone. The entire converation was seriously crap! *Kiap Kiap*

See, she calls me Sotong 'coz she says I'm really blur. But for some reason we changed my name to Crab, *Kiap kiap*. She's called Sotong now, so whenever anyone says Crab, *kiap kiap*, I have to say, "Kiap, kiap.". The same gos for her, whenever anyone says Sotong, She has to say, "Squeek, squeek.". Why kiap kiap? 'Coz that's the sound the crab makes when it snaps its claws. Why squeek squeek? 'Coz that's the sound the sotong makes when u squeeze it. HaHaHaHa!

We then decided to convert other people into animals too. So we started out with our lecturers. Here's the list: Stats. - *Roar roar* (lion), Marketin' - *Miao miao* (cat), Econs. - *Splash splash* (hippo), Accounts - *E E E* (monkey).

Stats became a lion 'coz she's really fierce. Marketing's a cat 'coz she's so cute! Econs is a hippo 'coz he's kinda big. Accounts is a monkey 'coz, actually I can't tell you why, just take it as she's a monkey.

Then we decided to think of animals for our own friends. So in my group there was Abel, Chang, Benji, Ronald and me. So Abel became a chihuahua 'coz he's cute. So he's Woof woof. Chang can only eat, shit and sleep so he's Oink oink, pig lah! Benji became a cow for I don't know what reasons, so yeah, Moo moo. Ronald is Po po ke! Yes, I'm Kiap kiap.

Mandy's group had herself Squeek squeek. Julia's really fair, so she a polar bear, Brrrrrr. Lorraine likes clubbin' and stayin' up late so she's a owl, huuu huu. Nadia's the tallest girl so she's a giraffe that eats leaves so she's Krrr krrr.

So if you take all the letter from each animal in each group, ou get a word, thus, the name of the group. Mine's Wompk, Mandy's Bshk, the lecturers are Rems.

We talked from like 12:30 all the way to 5 in the morning! Technically, I spent like almost the enitre day engagin' in conversation with her! We talked to much that her phone ran out of batteries, so she asked me to call her sister's phone, then we switched to her house phone when that died too. We kinda kept her sister up the entire night, she kinda gave up at aroun 4 and went back to her own room, 'coz suay suay her sis wanted to sleep in her room last night. Only had 4 hours of sleep, I think I know how I'm gonna spend my sunday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home