Friday, June 17, 2005

Clone Wars Day-22
Now was today great, or GREAT? Wow! I went out with Mandy! Yes! Me not you! HaHaHaHa. Sorry, I had three packets of Ribena today. Today was great, seriously! We met at 2 at Toa Payoh Station. Off it was to Cineleisure then. We played pool and yes, I got thrashed. Whacked upside down, at my game, by a girl! A damn hot girl I would say! Crap, Out of the 6 rounds we had, I only won 2. She sent me a message just now, let for M'sia. It's not that my mood was spoilt but I just couldn't concertrate properly. All the memories started to flow back. Even I noticed that I became more angy after every miss. I had to cool down! Deep breaths. Deep breaths.
Then her friend came. We went window shoppin' for my blazer. Her friend then wanted to see some earrings at Far East so we went. While leavin' Far East, we all held hands and walked in one straight row! Wahahaha, damn crap! Hmm, but Mandy was holdin' me more than her friend. My wishful thinkin'? Hope not!
I think there were like maybe one or two occasions where we almost held hands. Crap! Am I not the worlds biggest dick? Guess where we ended up? Back at Cineleisure. Yes, pool again. We played, but this time I kinda played better. We stopped at like 6 then I had to leave.
Took a train back, I bought a Ramly burger before leavin' the station. I went back for dinner. The food wasn't really great. So I pretened to be full. Then I retreated to my room to eat my wonderful burger with a packet of Ribena. But then my auntie walked in. Crap! I kalang ka-boat had to hide the burger form her. Then she left. Phew! Guess who came in next? My mum! Crap! I ter-pran-jat tried to hide the burger again. Damn! Desperate times call for desperate measures. I ended up eatin' it while sittin' on the toilet bowl! Damn it was good! The burger I mean.
What's the word for an insy winsy crush?
rush?
ush?
sh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home