Sunday, June 19, 2005

Clone Wars Day-24
I take my words back. Today was da bomb! Wahahaha. I went out with Mandy, again! We watched Batman begins at Cineleisure. I must say, the show was not as good as the original Batman starrin' Val Kilmer, the one with the Joker. That was a good Batman movie. The only thing good about Batman Begins is that an old villian is featured, Scarecrow. The movie was kinda lenghty and not very excitin'. Movies are gettin' from bad to worse.
After the movie we went Gai- gai, we walked like all over Orchard. The most excitin' part was when we were crossin' the road to get to Paragon. We didn't know that the green man disappeared long ago, then the cars started roarin past us. She must have felt scared 'coz she suddenly jumped and reached for my hand! So I pulled her to safety. We let go of each other but something just made us reach for each other's hand once again. My hand was so sweaty I was so embarrased! I didn't know what to do so I just whispered to her that I have sweaty palms. Guess what? She said she didn't mind! Hmm.. Happy wasn't the feelin I felt, I don't think there is a word to describe what I felt. Who would have thought 'bout it man, Mandy and me! Ha Ha Ha. We walked into Paragon lookin' for a big colourful bag that she could use for school. Then we went to Toys'r'us. We started talkin' 'bout Barbie dolls! What a topic! It was Far East, then Taka then we went back to Somerset station. I think we're meetin' again on Monday.
Off to church it was, to sell cookies for Mustard Seed. They had set everything up by the time I got there. I sold like 5 packets before I went for mass. My auntie told me that Satan cut his hair like mine and the Empress Dowager slapped him, twice! HaHaHa. Mei Mei was there too, played with her through out mass. The funniest part was when the priest made a blooper. He said, " Lift up your house", instead of "Lift up your hearts". Damn I was laughin' like a dog! Went down to help them with the cookies after mass, then went home. Had Hor Fun, Fried rice and Mee goreng for supper. Today was a reallt good day, things are really workin' out for me in my love life.
I think I've developed a little crush for her already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home