Thursday, June 16, 2005

Clone Wars Day-21
Someone said this to me, " If only she knew how much you love her." If only she knew.
I read, and now I reply. I'm not lookin' for a fling, I'm not lookin' for a quick relationship. I never talk 'bout you to others. They ask me 'bout you. Darlin', you don't mean to me what you used to mean to me. I've been a jackass, I admit it. I'm willin' to make it up to you. Why don't we just start all over again? From the beginnin'. Can we?
But then I read on. I'm not the one?
Am I?
Or am I not?
Please tell me?
Yes, a relationship isn't all takin', it's givin' too.
Yes, it's 'bout being there for your partner. Wasn't I always there? Maybe you didn't see me, but I was always there. Waitin for you to call me. You were there, waitin' for me to call you. We were both standin there waitin' for one another. I'm sorry, I should have seen it earlier.
Regret, that's what I feel. I regret thinkin' all the things I thought of. I regret not doin' all the things I didn't do. I regret not tellin' you what I should have told you.
Oh baby give me one more chance.
To show you that I love you.
Won't you please send me back to your heart.
Oh darlin' I was blind to let you go.
Now since I see you in his arms.
Forget the past, live in the present and dream about the future. Nice words. Hard words.
Baby, I'm no hot prince. I'm not hot, hell I'm not even a prince. I'm just a guy. Still interested? I am. How 'bout another round? Please? I'm beggin', I'm down on my knees. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home