Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Clone Wars Day-20

Today is a real good day. Woke up at like 11? Was SMSin' Aisyah the whole of last night! Woo hoo! Then I met up with Fatin, she was still doin' her Marketin project. We had lunch at Fight Junction. I had beef steak! Yum Yum. Had a curry puf before I went to school. Yum Yum again! Then it was off to Cineleisure. Mr. & Mrs. Smith! We decided to walk around first before the movie started. When I finally had enough to buy a clone trooper figurine, they were sold out. Crap! That was the only turn off of today. The movie was quite ok. Not very good and not that bad. We later went for dinner at Burger King. I bought a yoda figurine! Yeah! Then it was off to the subway station. We entered CD Rama and I bought Hip Hop III. I'm listenin' to it now. Not really worth my 20 bucks that I paid. Took a train home and decided to go to the Pasar malam. Guess what? There was a black out! HaHaHa. Ended up buyin' sugar cane juice only. Yum Yum!

Orchard was like crawlin' with hot babes today! Damn! I was like lookin left and right! The highlight of the day wasn't the good food, or the merchandise. Guess who added me on friendster? MANDY! That was the best Yum Yum of the day! Being my usual self, I accidently clicked on a button and she dissappeared. But I got her on msn in time! Wow! Today was like the best day I had in like almost a month.

The girls pointed out a really really good point. 'Coz we were wondering why she doesn't msg or call me. So we came up with this, she just likes to be pampered, so she was "in love" with me durin' the time i was showerin' her with gifts. I find that very heart breakin'. So I still think that she's just really busy. It's been hell since whateva told me that she liked someone else. Now it's just playin' in my head, over and over again. Crap, now lorraine disturbin' me 'bout Mandy! Crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home