Sunday, June 12, 2005

Clone Wars Day-17

I just felt like I had to blog this. See, the common toilet in our house just had it's door changed, with cement and all. So it can't be used till tomorow. I had to us the master toilet for my shower today. Now it's four people fightin' for one toilet. I suddenly had this urge to pee from too much sugar cane juice. Unfortunately, my mum's in the toilet. My groin was about to explode, so I ran to the kitchen to find a bottle or cup to pee in. I found the empty sugar cane cup I used earlier. I poped the cover and it just flowed out! Starin' at it, I reaslied it looked like birds's nest. Gross! Then this particular incident came back into my head. Once Satan, Matt and me were walkin' home. Satan was drinkin bird's nest and he left some on his chin. Everyone knows that bird's is actually birds' saliva right. So when I saw it on his face I burst out sayin, "You dirty sial, you got other people's saliva on you face!" Matt and me were practically rollin' on the floor infront of all the auntie's and apeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home