Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Clone Wars Day-13
Is the clone wars still going on? I just talked to Nadia, no not Naddy. This Nadia is from NYP. She's in marktin' too. She kinda added me on friendster, we kinda had our first conversation today. HaHaHa, crap, crap, crap.
Today I went to school late. I set the time and all, but didn't turn it on last night. I stayed up till like 3 or 4, watchin' comedies on Starworld. See, Starhub's havin' a preview channel.
Had Dinner with Fatin today, went to Junction 8. No, we didn't go to Long John's but KFC instead. I mean I laughed more than I ate. See, at first, we walked one big round, and ended at a spongebob poster. Then there was this kid standing there. We walked another round, and did the same thing again. Yes, the kid appeared again, creepy!
At KFC, we were in different queues, and Fatin was constantly gettin' molested by passerbys 'coz she was standin' in the way. Damn she got to order first! We crapped throughout dinner. She poke the box more than she poked her fries, good aim! HaHaHa We were laughin' at that when the spongobob kid appeared again! Ahh, the laughs were then channelled to him. There was this dude, who was in charge of moppin' the floor, but he just kept moppin' one area only. It's like whenever the floor dries, he's at it again. That made us laugh too.
You've lost the love? I've lost it. I've completely lost it. I'm leaving, no you leave, you take your crap and get on out of here. Am I making a mistake that I'll regret all my life? Smeagol says stay, try harder. Gollum says move on. Who do I listen to?
Tell me, you got the answer. End it or start it, don't leave it on hibernate. It's killing me. You left and someone else returned after that trip, someone stole my baby and gave me someone else. Where's my old baby? The one I fell in love with? The one that would smile at me, the one who cared for me? I miss her, I miss her so much. Where's my old baby? Please come back.
If she's dead, tell me where her body is, so I can burry myself there to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home