Friday, June 10, 2005

Clone Wars Day-15
It's the last day of school for this term. The break starts tomorrow.
I'm gonna lose her but I can't do anything about it. She's gonna walk out of my life and I can't do anything about it. She's packin' her stuff and goin' off. I can only watch from a distance. I see her everywhere. I try to close my eyes, but it just gets worse. Everyday. Everynight. Don't leave me. Please.
Today I had an okay day. Had Econs test just now, not that bad. Fatin and Shila did carry out their crazy plan. Guess what? Aisyah did give me her number! HaHaHaHa. What were the odds man? Had lunch then went down for Club Crawl. I met a lot of familiar faces there! Shila was like holding my hand on purpose for some strange reason, that made Fatin jealous and the two of them were fighting. Met Masliana at some nail painting booth, Nadia was there too. Then someone came behind me and covered my eyes, hopin' I would guess. So I came out with names like Mandy, Fatin, Shitlah, Chang..... Who was it? Sharon! HaHaHa Then Mas was askin' me who was the girl in my life. Kulaa! I replied with much confidence, but with a broken heart. Then I showed her her photo. Shawn showed up and we talked. Mas was playin' with my phone. She then urged me to talke a photo. Nadia wanted to pop her head in too, Sharon tried too, everyone wanted to be in the photo with me. For what? I still don't know. But Fatin came in time to rescue me. Then she acted angry and all and everyone stopped. Wahahaha.
There she goes with the pieces of my heart.
There she goes and now my tears drops start.
And here I go, once again.
Throuh this lonely heartaches and pain.
But it all remains, all remains.
Now I know, love is a guessing game.
But she goes, with the pieces from my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home