Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Clone Wars Day-13
I'm late. Late for class.
Your siting right infront of me but I can't see you.
Your right infront of me but I can't talk to you.
Your right infront of me but i can't feel you.
Tears, didn't help me. Like the deadly hold of nicotine people sucumb to. Tears, my new friend. I'm down that road once again. I'm not a fan of spillin' my guts infront of someone, tellin' them everything. Secrets, thoughts, feelings, problems.
They're mine! All mine, mine to keep, mine to solve, mine to suffer. My eyes hurt, from late nights and tears. There's a pain I feel, where my heart used to be.
I lost my real heart, thanks to her. But I took it out from the ground. A dead heart, which you filled with life. Then I filled it with care, concern, truth, the the crazy little thing called love. Decorated with flowers and birds. Painted the brightest of colours. I gave it to you.
Excuse me, you left my heart on the table!
Did you forget it or do you not want it? If you forgot it, I'll be happy to keep it till you're ready to claim it. If you don't want it, tell me, so I can burry it once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home