Thursday, June 30, 2005

Clone Wars Day-35
Have you ever felt so happy from seeing someone in pain? Especially when that person hurt you before? I don't know why, wait I do! It's because she did to me what no one else could do to me. Yeap, that's the reason. Seein' her go through pain and suffering and losin' all her friends just makes me smile! I'm not bein' mean. Oh if only you knew what she did. You'd think I'm bein' too nice ohredy!
Oh Joanne, how does it feel to be all alone with no one to confide in? How does it feel to be all alone, even your best friend has left you! Your guy didn't want you. Such a sad sad story. Isn't nice to get back what you give. If you give your friend a present and you get one back, you'll feel happy right? Well, isn't great, you got the present you gave me! I'm smilin', how 'bout?
My neck hurts! I can't turn left. I can't turn right! Mandy!!! I'll get you tomorrow! I've been bitten by a 'mosquito' this past few days. One big one one my left and so many on my right! Damn, I looked like I've been abused at home!
Waa, today came back so tired, went to sleep. Sleep until 6:50. Had pringles and yakult for dinner. So nice hor! Container!
Went to Pasta Mania with Mandy, oh italian food, tastless. Bleh! Well, that was just the appetiser! Had more of erm, well. lets just call it desert yeah?
Damn, first it was NC-16, then it became M-18, then R-21. Looks like it's XXX now. Ha Ha Ha Ha
I'm happy, I hope your happy, let's be happy! Crazy ohredy!
Happy One Week Anniversary baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home