Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Clone Wars Day-33
I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'm gonna lose what I just had. I mean when you want something so badly, you'll do anything to have it and once you get hold of it, you'll keep it like gold. Take care of it and treat it real good. If it was just a possesion, you'll have it till someone steals it, you lose it or you break it. When it it someone, someone can steal, you can lose it, but the most scary is if she leaves you. Being unable to keep someone entertained is my worst fear. What attracted her to me at first? Was it something I had then which I could lose? Or was it just plain old me? I do love her but I'm so afraid I'm gonna lose her. Can I always give her what she wants? Will I be able to keep her happy? Maybe I'm just thinkin' too much, maybe.
I went back to school after a 2 week break. Damn I stll loathe school! What was more wired was all the stares I was gettin walkin' next to a beautiful girl. Ha Ha Ha Yes it was Mandy. Everything burst out when we walked towards the lecture theatres. Evryone was so shocked and surprised! Wahahahahaha! Guess what? I forgot to bring my landyard so Kayly and I had to sit outside for awhile 'coz the director wanted to talk to the class!
Mandy and I decided to catch Initial D after school durin' lunch so we had to go to Cheers to check the timings. Damn Cheers is so different without Aisyah!
Let's skip some parts after that, M-18.
So after class we met up and left for Junction 8. We bought tickets for the 4:40 show. We had like an hour or so to kill. Well, let's just say I was really happy and my time was well spent by the time we had to go for the movie, R-21. It wasn't that bad and it wasn't that great either. Sick of seein' Jay Chou with one hand on the wheel and the other supportin his head on the door. I saw that like every 5 minutes!
Had Mos for dinner and then we went home. Seriously! My days are gettin' beter and better! But I'm afraid something really big and bad awaits me at the end of this good streak of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home