Wednesday, June 29, 2005

CLone Wars Day-34
How do you explain something so great that cannot be explained with words? I wouldn't know! Damn was today great! I didn't attend Marketin' tutorial today 'coz I had something else to attend to! Hmm, I must say, a handicapped toilet has more uses than you think it does! I won't ellaborate further!
Well, you know, when I'm around the fun never ends! Mandy and I decided to go Gai gai at Northpoint after class. Well, you know the drill!
Ha Ha Ha Ha It looks like I can't really blog what I do most of the time nowadays! Well, I met a lot of old friends today, met Jia Jun and Yu Xiang. These two goons were from 4E4 '04. I also met Thiong Hui, my old old classmate from primary four. This clown hadn't changed a bit! Same old cute face!
Today I crapped with Fatin alot, all in the span of 3 hours! Ha Ha Ha Slenget! Saw Fatin's Mushroom and Shila's BBQ. Speakin 'bout BBQs, Jasmine, another old goon from 4E4 '04 ropped me a message this morning. There's gonna be a class BBQ soon! Yum Yum Yum! Well, knowin my ex-class's inability to plain and the likelyness of no one showin up to planned outings, I guess the turnout will be little. Hmm, better go grill the clowns and force them to go! Ha Ha Ha Ha. make cleaner come all the way down from M'sia. Wakakakaka
Damn I'm in pain! My neck hurts, can't bend. My tongue hurts, can't talk. My hands hurt, can't really lift things up. My finger hurts, can't use it to type. My ears hurt, can't hear properly. I didn't know "workin' out" would hurt so much! Ha Ha Ha, just kiddin' I'm ok.
Baby, I love you.
It's late in the evening
She's wondering what clothes to wear
She puts on her make up
And brushes her long blonde hair
And then she asks me
Do I look alright
And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight
We go a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
That's walking around with me
And then she asks me
Do you feel alright
And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight
I feel wonderful
Because I see the love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize
How much I love you
It's time to go home now
And I've got an aching head
So I give her the car keys
She helps me to bed
And then I tell her
As I turn out the light
I say my darling, you were wonderful tonight
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home