Saturday, June 25, 2005

Clone Wars Day-31
I just got back from T.P., sent Mandy home. We went to her class's BBQ thingy. Damn, the turn out was so little. There was Julia, us, her class I.C, Chun Kiat, and like 4 other girls. So we took a bus from YCK all the way to East Coast. We had lunch first, at Mac Donalds, had the 5 dollar Fillet O Fish thingy. Then it was of to the pit. Wow, it was like at the other end of the beach. It was really 20 minutes away from civilisation! When we reached there, Mandy and I decided to take a walk while the rest went to rent bicycles. So we walked till we reached something like a light tower, so we went up. Ha Ha Ha Won't tell you what we did up there. Then we came down and fell asleep in a nearby Pondol. When we went back, the Chine students were there, Jack and two others. They had a dog, Wang Wang Wang, I'm serious, that's the dog's name!
We waited for the rest to come back before we started preparin' for thr BBQ. Mandy had a classmate who brought her brother. The girls left us for cyclin' so we talked. Talked a lot of crap. ha ha ha ha It was all eatin' after that.
They played some wierd games like "black" magic, Literal translation, crap crap crap! Oops! *Kiap kiap* *Kiap kiap* *Kiap kiap* Damn this thing! Later on durin' the night I wanted to go to the toilet. I went alone, when I was walkin' back, this sudden wave of sadness just hit me like a brick wall. All of a sudden I just felt so lonely, like how I felt when I broke up with Jonose. Then i started to wonder, how long would she want me? How long till she sees someone better lookin'? How long more before she loses any feelin's she has? I just felt so alone. Then this song came in my mind.
Nobody loves me, nobody cares
Nobody loves me, nobody owes me a thing
Nobody loves me, nobody cares
Nobody loves me, maybe I'll go eat worms
I didn't realise that after we met up again, she knew that I was feelin' blue. She was thinkin' that I was still thinkin' of her, which I wasn't. A hug was all I needed and that was what I got! Well, maybe I had a little more! Ha Ha Ha Felt so much better after that! Isn't my baby the best?
Ha Ha Ha Everyone decided to go home at around 9:30. So they left, but Mandy and me had like and hour more before my dad came to pick us up, so we went for a walk. We kinda ended up on the beach and well yeah, stuff happened. We didn't know but Chun kiat and the rest hadn't left yet and were just walkin' past at that time and they caught us! Damn! Don't they have lives?
We kinda left after that and headed off to T.P. for supper, then I sent her home. Now I got to go through my dad's enitre collection of CDs to find a song I want. Goin' blazer shoppin tomorrow.
I'm in love.
With an angel!
An angel sent from above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home