Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dear Lee

Dear Lee,
You are right. Everything in life you go through, it's best to do it yourself. But we are not meant to do everything alone in this world. We always need people around us and it's who is there that counts. I can't promise I'll be there every minute or anything like that. Let's not fool ourselves with such empty promises. I know you hate it and you know I hate it. But know this, you have left a deep impression and I'll be more than glad to help you whenever I can. Don't be worried of 'troubling' me because it's SERIOUSLY ok. You have been a revelation to me, in friendship terms. I know we don't click 100% always but I know there is genuine concern and sincerity inside. That is all that matters to me. I don't expect you to spend 100% time with me. The quantity of time spent is never useful, its the quality.Let's not think about the future and create unnecessary expectations that will weigh our friendship down and strain it. What comes along the way, we'll take it as it comes. Important thing is tenacity and communication. Let's continue to be honest and frank with each other, although the truth can really sting. I know and you know, its the best way for both of us. That has been the cornerstone of our wonderful friendship and let's bask in the moment of fun and happiness. Let's not put added pressure on each other with expectations that are crazy because I feel our friendship was never based on expectations so let's not weigh it down. Im just skeptical about expectations because I have learnt countless lessons on that. You have never been ashamed of me and my crazy actions wheverever and that is all I could really ask for. Likewise for you. When you are down, know that my hand is always there for you to pull. I may not have the greatest amount of strength but I have the determination. In any sense, I WILL be there during your wedding speaking for you but please don't expect a mundane speech, that isn't me hahaha. And I'll have your wolverine figurine and my louder than the dragon CD (do you really enjoy the music or do you feel that's the closest that you can come to having part of me? haha sounded kinda wrong) waiting for you.

Warmest human regards,
Kenneth and his legion of snowgoons



I have to say I'm touched, and I'm grateful that I have a brother like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home