Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The blame now lies with you

Az-fuck was to be blamed in the past, he shall feel the wrath of my hockey stick soon. Right now, it lies with you, and only you. Only you love him the way you do and I feel that's the problem, people see it as "Why do you love him after what he did to you?". You see it as, "I still love him". I see it as you're gladly puttin' yourself through all this. I'm a nobody and I'll forever be one. To you, my words just float away, like the anger you have for him.

It's like when I wasn't there to look after you, you went straight back to him, to get hurt and to get played out. It seems like I always have to be there to lead you back to the right path of an Azfuck-less life. You also promised to message me everyday, but I guess you broke that promise too, don't bother explainin' yourself and don't bother doin' anything because I know it don't mean shit.

Seriously, please throw away all those things because I don't feel you should keep them after what you have done and what you havent been doin'.

Please don't say you're sorry because you're NOT

Yo're not one bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home