Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Anarchy revival

It's been awhile since my last post. Been really busy usin' up my holidays to catch up with people. Hangin' out with dudes like Dinesh, Kenneth, Jerald and 'dude who pokes his eye out'. Been spendin' time with Mandy too.

Battlefield, jammin', lunch, movies, dinner and shit loads of walkin' make up these few weeks.

Singh got a new phone that is so pissin' me off. Sms is sent at 10 and only received at 3:30. What the fuck? "Sony la dei, play somemore turuk turuk on your phone until spoil!"

Dinesh, Kenneth and me all have the same blog skin. Isn't that cool? From now on, our skins are considered the cool skin of the blogger empire. Un-cool people are not allowed to use it unless granted knight-hood by the wildboyz.

Quote of the week, "Behind every lion there's a tiger.".

Raman supposedly went to M'sia, Charlene if you see him pls tell him I'm lookin' for him. I'm wonderin' who is Chris-tiano, Chris from SBM club? Chris Ong my uncle? Christopher Rajan my cousin? Chris Rock the comedian? Chris Sanchez the DJ? Wait, that's Roger Sanchez.....

Anyways, The sweet escape is drilled all the way up my arse which means you'll catch me singin' it and sawyin' from side to side. I saw Mr. Paki/ Mr Khazsastan/ Borat/ Prakash/ Khashif yesterday.

To F to the A to the Hreeq, You are not forgotten at all, let's all meet up one day and gang the fuck out of someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home