Wednesday, March 07, 2007

LTC '07 and anything after that

LTC was okay, apart from all the stupid shit that happened. I was quite enthu about bloggin' about it but it kinda died down after all these days.

In the end, the wildboyz ruled and everyone came out with learnin' loads of shit. It's kinda bad, what happened on Saturday night. I guess everyone will heal and move on in the end.

All the quarrels, all the unhappiness, stays at Camp Christine for me. I'm not bringin' it back.

Met new friends, learnt new things about old friends. It's durin' crunch time that you really see who works and who sits down and does nothing.

Had lunch with Mandy on Sunday and caught Ghost Rider, just felt it moved a little too fast.

Met her on Monday again, had subway with Kenneth in the morning. Had Carl's on Tuesday and we're gonna celebrate Jerald's birthday today.

I changed my friendstr profile, just felt I need a change and start settlin' down.

To Mandy, let's both give it our very best ya?
To Kenneth, It'll be okay and we're all here for you dude.
To Dinesh, It's good reuniting once again.
To Rong Ci, Banga time's over, sadly.
To Darryn, She's a dick addict!
To Xue Li, nice ass! Ha Ha Ha
To Guang Zhe, Slugmon!
To Ricky, Licky, ni hao mah?
To Sam, I hope he continues breakin' your heart and I pray you'll wake up one day.
To Raman, I feel you have really outdone yourself for this camp, keep it up.
To Gary, you're a stupid fuck for not comin'!
To Ryan, I'll let you suck my dick one day.
To Reggie, when's world mohawk day?
To Louanna, I would like a $20-$30 job.
To Cheryl, I love satay, do you?
To Audrey, take the bloody Casio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home