Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wildboys Reunion

Had a wildboyz reunion with Dinesh yesterday. Had my Accounts paper yesterday and shit loads of people said they were in for the supp paper too. I think I'm a perennial fan favourite.

Exco was supposed to have meeting yesterday but in the end it got cancelled, turnout, 2. Dinesh and me. Dropped by Army market yesterday. It was nice catchin' up with Dinesh, talkin' about everything and filling up the 'around 6 months' gap. Findin' for Firewood and parangs is a bitch. Every shop kepy referring us to another shop and on and on. Walked all the way to Arab street and started makin' fun of everything. I seriously had a good time today. The only bitch was that I had to start the day doin' accounts.

I guess this means my semester is over and I won't see guys like Fahreeq, Gary and so on and so forth, not forgettin' the police station's best friend, Hiro Takinaka, and Peter North's No. 1 fan Random Ryan. All the shit we usd to do durin' class. I remember how most lectures were actually outside the theatre.

Meetin' again today. Got all the stuff I need accept a parang and my night vision goggles which my father scolded me bad words when I asked for one.

'YOJI, when are you going to stop ignoring me?'

Yoji told me to tell you that maybe he might stop ignoring you if you start to pay attention to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home