Monday, February 26, 2007

Kennth saw my pee pee today

Today was quite a fruitful day. Firstly, my mum screwed up mornin' mood by shoutin' at me. Then it was off to school. Met Char Char to take her laptop to steal songs for LTC. Then met Kenneth and Jerald and Audrey and Haini and Amanda and Sabrina. Saw Sam on the way but I don't know why but I just tried my best not to look at her because someone who wanted to die so badly was there too. I don't know, maybe I just was angry when I saw what I saw when I looked back. I guess it's the same old stuff once again. Really gettin' sick of it and feeling so uneasy. I have no idea why. It's damn fucked up, seriously.

I feel as if it's just like 50 first dates, where everyday you wake up and 'your slate get wiped clean' so I gotta make you 'fall in love' with me all over again everyday. I mean, Drew had a reason, she has brain damage. This sounds mean but what's your excuse? Sorry. I don't know what you call what we because I really don't knowwhat to call it. Talkin'? Non sexual flirtin'? Companionship? Or just plain Rebound? Well, I told you shit loads last night, it came from the heart, but I guess you find it 'disturbing smses and msn conversation last night'. I'm so sorry. I just feel like burstin' out right now. I guess maybe all this also means nothing to you.

Later on Kenneth and I spent like 3 hours talkin' about the stupidest stuff in the world. Tried differen pushups, arm lifting. We realised how to be Raman, lift kettle with your arms and you'll tranform, even your voice. Fuckin funny lah. Then the topic changed to pubic hair, it's like a hot topis between Ken, Raman and me. Then we were talkin' about normal dick length and all sorts of temperature and length differences. Then off to the library to study.

The most unlikely happened. Luvena messaged me, kinda shocked but it was worth it. Ha Ha Ha. Bet Ester's gonna tell Luv. Then it was off to Mac's for dinner and more conversation.

Walked to the station and just sat upstairs and just started talkin' the trains away. I feel I got to Kenneth a whole lot better and I have much more respect for him now.

Jerald was damn funny la, Pg became Bg then Tg. Damn blur lah you dude! Funny guy.

Some dude tried to steal Audrey's taxi and I'm listenin' to Akon right now.

AFA tomorrow and I feel I still don't know shit about accounts. Accounts and me, is like tongue and elbow. They will never meet.

Oh ya, was talkin' to Jacob last night. He He He
He's a premature ejaculator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home