Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hiro and Boa NOT! And a little Sam


Am I Pweety? Hiro's new friendster pic, "LOL my bestt friendd is the policemann"



Nope, she's pretty!

Sometimes, I never know when 'you' is him (Mr. Babi) or him as in me(Mr. makes you laugh and smile). Damn it's frustrating. I might seriously beat him up like how Jia Hao and I almost beat up that foreign bodies dude who hangs out with Sabrina.

P.S. I bought a hockey stick yesterday for two reasons. One was 'cause it was cheap, the other, you'll find out soon! Had a briefing for the Facilitators yesterday. Brief-ded the TEPs and IPPs seperately. Then it was off to Ang Mo Kio for Logistics. Shopped the entire of NTUC and still we couldn't buy everything. Not very extra after all.

Walked around AMK central and settled down for Stingray. Then continued shoppin'. The long way back pushing trolleys full of shit was the shit! Grace and I raced with Qiu Qiu and Jess. Fuckin' funny. Finally when we reached back, it wasn't over, labelling and packin. Then stated on the grouping. It was quite a fun day actually!

But when I think of it all, walking on the boulevards (hint hint), it does look fishy from cerain points of view. I guess, this might be another Kulaa. I hope not. I think maybe it's kinda working out, slowly. Very slowly..... too slowly.....

Anyways, I seriously feel happy everytime I wake up and see a mesaage from you. Hope you feel the same way too. I seriously wish Mr. Babi would stop maing things difficult and just you know, die or get run over by a heard of pigs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home