Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tuk Tuk Tuk Da Da Da

http://youtube.com/watch?v=omVq43RhVXI

Can you imagine, sittin' on a train, everything's quiet, then all of a sudden, "ting ting ting ting ting tong tong ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting tong tong, I wonder if you know, how they live in tokyo, if you say it then you mean it then you really have to go" You know the rest.

Been at Tan Tock Seng recently where they kill people. Mandy's inhabiting their residency. I was readin' the IPP book, what's Handovered? Isn't it handed over? Anyways, I was laughin' at her half of the time becuase of her childish ways, in some ways it's cute. But it's also very annoyin'. Brought down my Xbox for her today.

Durin Chinese New Year, my grandmother asked me to fix her clock 'coz she broke it while prayin' ( I think the holy spirit came and dwelled in her and she was taken over by such goodness in her, she jerked and knocked the clock over). My mum was sayin, " Why don't you let Lawrence fix it?" "No, I want Leeboy." "How about Chris?" "NO, I want leeboy." Brought it over to her today and also fixed her chair which SOME PEOPLE were supposed to fix weeks ago.

Bought a shit load of cards too. Dropped by block 8 uncle's place today.Yesterday was quite funny, with Charlene, Kenneth and I havin' a little Comment war.

Bumped into Kai just now, still the same old friendly bugger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home