Friday, February 16, 2007

First Friday of a kind

Yesterday was the first time I rolled, it was fun but I sucked at it.

Rushed down to school for the LTC briefin' I have to say, I expected it to go awfully wrong but Jess and Janice were down early and everything was good. Kudos to you guys, only problem...

We forgot eatin' untensils and cups! Ha Ha Ha Too ba, sub comm's gotta do it.

Spoke to Blessann just now. I have to say, I was quite happy at the fact that she could talk to me so nicely about what we talked about. Like I said, I don't hate people, I may dislike you but only for a short period of time because it usually rubs off me by the next day. Right now, I don't hate anyone, but yes I do dislike one person, but he is not even from NYP. I don't hold grudges, I find them useless and a waste of time. Yes, when we type things out online, it's there for everyone to see. However, I see no honour in talkin' but sayin' no names. I know it'll affect some things and people might see no unity in us. I feel that even though we have our differences, and we may be fightin' ever so often, we still can come together and work when it is needed. I don't know if this is true on the other side of town, but here, with me, I'm fine with it as long as I don't get attacked personally, which I do.

Like I said, when I blog, it's to let it out of my system, not to show the world how big a jackass you can be but just to let it out. I fear that if I say it out in people's faces, they won't be able to handle it at all. Trouble will start and everything will go haywire. It already has, no point sayin' what if's and what could's.

Anyways, everything's low now, doubt it'll stay this way. Meeting tomorrow, at 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home