Saturday, February 24, 2007

I keep telling myself

I took you off my friendster, I took you off my links. I try not to go to your blog or your friendster profile. I try not to think of you but I just can't help but get pulled deeper.

I rushed down to take care of you, I sponge you and ice you down. I stay up late and wake up early to make sure you're okay. I plug out my beloved Belinda and bring it down for you and yet, you still treat me like I'm nothing. I cursed you and it came true, happy? Hangin' up and switchin' off your phone is just another way off tellin' me that you just can't handle the stuff I tell you 'coz maybe it's just so fuckin' true. You have a fucked up attitude and you better change it before you really find yourself alone in a hospital.

I keep telling myself not to love you anymore but it's hard.

On a lighter less emotional note, I wa sstudyin with Kenneth and Jia Hao the other day. We practically talked and got to know each other more better. One thing that Jia Hao said really left an impression on me. He said that it's funny how people start to pray in their own religion and hope things will tun out good without even doing anything to make it happen. What he said was that religion was 'supposedly' the last resort, as in once you've tried everything and it can't help, turn to religion. Not implyin' that it's at the bottom of the list but it shouldn't be the one and only ya.

Today was Stats and it sucked big time. SBM meeting lasted damn long today. Headed back around 11.

Slipknot helps most of the time the rest is up to Matchbox Twenty
I guess....

She said - while you were sleeping
I was listening to the radio
And wondering what you're dreaming when
It came to mind that I didn't care
So I thought - hell if it's overI had better end it quick
Or I could lose my nerve
Are you listening? - can you hear me?
Have you forgotten?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home