Sunday, September 25, 2005

Mandy's very mean to me, let's all not friend her okay? Naa just jokin'

Marie's gettin' me dad cable. You know what that means right? Yes! It's TNA Xplosion! Ha Ha Ha

Just had Yong Tau Foo. The last time I ate it was donkey donkey years ago. Damn it was good. Bought one nugget, two fishballs and three japanese chickens!

Ha Ha Ha I got two stinky shirts! You don't know what a stinky shirt is? Well, a stinky shirt is a T-shirt or a sweater that belongs to someone you love. So the person wears it like for awhile to get their "smell" on it. Once it's fragranced up? It's a stinky shirt. Stiny shirts some times help you miss the person less. 'Coz the smell is so close that you feel the person next to you.

Ha Ha Ha I got a stinky shirt! Ne Ne Ne

Oh and by the way, Stinkt shirt is a trademark phrase of mine. You guys can use it but remember it's origin! Ha Ha Ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home