Monday, September 19, 2005

My eyes are soar. My nose is blocked. This is what happens when you cry all night. Fuck, I'm turnin' into a panzy!

Mandy came back to me yesterday. I called her at night but she did't pick up. I think I called her like a hundred times. From 8 all the way to like 10, she never picked up.

Finally when she picked up, we just talked. I said sorry for all the things I said that I didn't mean. We cried like shit last night.

What made me burst out even more was when she said yes when I asked if she still loved me. I was shocked? If she loved me, why did she leave me?

I was the one talkin' sense most of the time, she was just spillin' bullshit all the time. Crazy girl.

Then she asked me to take her back, I did. I can't live without her. I admit, I'm the world's biggest ass.

She told me her day wasn't good at all. Her mom brought her to Funan, then she remembered that we went to Funan, then she felt sad. Then they went to eat Pastamania at TP. We did that too, so she felt even worse. Then they walked around TP central, we used to do that, so she felt even shitty. Then they were playin' this Ronan Keating in central, it was a love song, and yes she felt even worse. Then her mom said something to her and she said, "Yeah right!". Then she said a voice in her head said, "No left!". See, I always said that whenever she said, "Yeah right!". Ha Ha Ha Ha even the enivronment was on my side, her ubconscious also on my side. Then she went home to read all the Lovey Dovey SMSes I sent her and she cried even more.

Crazy girl! I mean I love her, I don't know why but no matter how many times she hurt me I'll still love her. The best part, was when I told her I loved her and she called me and idiot before burstin' into tears. I was laughin' and tearin' on the other end of the phone.

I loe you dear, and yes you can be my Lilo again. Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home