Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's been exactly a week since I've seen her. Kinda miss her a lot. Not much happened, didn't eat yesterday, no mood. Till Mandy made me promise I'll grab a bite before I went to bed. Sneakd out of the house to buy cup noodles.

Did some crappy stuff with her last night, it feels good to talk to her, but I just need to see her soon. A lot has happened since I last saw her. Been playin' Starcraft most of the time.

Been foolin' around with my lightsaber, I'm tryin' to get the blade of the Anakin hilt and placin it on the Qui Gonn hilt. Been tryin' like hell. Qui Gonn's hilt has been customised to my likin', added some intricate "Sith" tattooin' to it. Added a few screws to make it look less Qui Gonn, if you know what I mean.

I'm shit out of ideas. I'm bored. Someone help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home