Thursday, September 22, 2005

Had food poisonin' last night. At 4 a.m. Lasted all the way till 6.

Mandy came over today! Had so much fun. Did all the stuff we used to do. Had so much fun. We were celebratin' for our bein' together for 3 months. It's supposed to be tomorrow but it's my dad's birthday so yeah.

Had Mac's for lunch, Crystal Jade for tea and Swensons for dinner! Yum Yum We couldn't finish the earthquake. Ordered too much food. I enjoyed myself after so long.

Mandy tole me something funny. See there's this guy called Norman how supposedly likes her. But she never liked him. Then he tried his luck when we broke up a few days ago. Then when he found out we were bacl together, he wasn't very happy. Ha Ha Ha

Now I got something to go to sleep with everynight that will remind me of you. I hope it helps me miss you less everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home