Thursday, July 28, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 61
Hey Hey! Haven't been bloggin' since Monday, I think. This week was kinda great. Had a lot of fun. Watched The Island on Monday. Quite a nice show. A very original script.
" I'm Tom Lincon.". " No I'm Tom Lincon!"
What happened on Tuesday? Mandy skipped her Effective class, thanks to me. We did some crazy shit lah, I posted some photos. Wednesday, stayed back for like 10 minutes. Did our project. I haven't even thought of my speech for tomorrow! Fuck!
Everything's goin' smooth, projects, school, people, Fatin, Mandy. It's like the earthquake's over. Everything's back to normal, but still recoverin' from some aftershocks.
Ha Ha Ha Fatin ride motocycle, I ride motorboat, Lizah? Mutusamy! Ha Ha Ha Fatin thought of that. Accounts tutorial damn crap lah! Then played Spiderman. Runnin' along the corridor like and idiot! Kicked a lot of ass today! Played Doom like siao! Doom Doom Doom!
Surprised Mandy with a bouquet of flowers today! Ha Ha Ha, she smiled like siao! So happy! Hmm these past few days she's been treatin' me extra nice, but stil bully me a lot. Buy chocolate cake, garlice bread blah blah blah. So sweet lah she! Muacks!
Been sendin' her home lately. Quite nice lah, can sleep one the train, then on the bus again, then sleep on the train, again! Ha Ha Ha
Had Milo Dinosaur on Sunday, Yum Yum! Today, my mother cooked, after like months and months! Yum Yum, Bak sauce!
I'm Maxim and FHM deprived! Help! Help! Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home