Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 52
nobody loves me,
nobody cares
nobody loves me,
nobody owes me a thing
nobody loves me,
nobody cares
nobody loves me,
maybe I'll go eat worms
I've thought of a new name for myself. I was previously the rebel without a cause. Now I realised I'm just a rebel misfit. I don't belong anywhere. Where can I actually go? With the 'elite' group? Naa, too much misunderstandin's and unsaid anger. With the other group? I'm not part of it. Normadic herder, lookin' for a group to take me in. I'm sick of it. I've been alone, I can handle it. Don't worry guys, just hold on till the end of the projects, I'll be out of your way for good by then.
People tell you they'll be there for you, that's crap. Mood spoilt since mornin'. Didn't feel like talkin' the entire day. Avoid me? Go ahead, at the end of the day, you still need me to burn your CDs. You still need me to cheer you up. In the end you still come to me for answers. I don't understand. I don't really care.
When you think they'd be there, poof! They're gone! Runnin' faster than ever. My life has turned upside down. Had pizza for lunch and dinner. Was cold, tasted cold. Yuck!
I thought you'd wait for me, had so much to say to you. Had so much to ask you. But you had to go. I don't blame you. It's alright, I'm used to it. I understand parents, what a pain in the butt. Felt really lonely today. Been feelin' lonely for a long time. It's like when I gave up, everyone else gave up on me. I'm givin' in now, but it's too late. Too late for a second chance. Too late for any chances. Like a criminal led down to his execution.
Forgotten
Forgotten is what I am. I'm cool with that, doesn't hurt at all. Just the loneliness. Now that's the bitch I wanna shoot in the head.
Loneliness, she always has a friend, Fear. Fear brings his brother Pain. And they all feast on my inability to withstand them. I feel so cold. So cold inside and out.
The higher you go, the harder you fall. Once I had it all, now it's down to nothing.
The Rebel Misfit
He was once a noble man,
Who had achieved his amazin' plan.
But suddenly a storm came,
That screamed and scratched like the wolf's bane.
Agony and pain was left inside,
As the storm took all but his pride.
Eternal sadness showered unto him,
like water that gushed from within.
He cried out, "What wrong have I done?",
What the voice replied was that it had only begun.
The rebel misfit they now call him.
Caste into the shadows he where he can't be seen.
Fighting a war only he can see,
as lonely as ever, as he can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home