Monday, July 18, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 51
I officially woke up at 2 today! Ha ha ha Was talkin' to Mandy last night. Straight after she put the phone down, guess who called? Nurul! Talk long story, but interestin' lah! Talk talk talk until shiok lah! Found out so many things that I didn't know was goin' on right infront of me! Container!
Turn up your radio,
blast your stereo!
I do not know why but I never like authority. Since I was young, I never liked prefects or teachers. In church I never like alter boys or priests. I didn't have anything against them personally but I just never like anyone in authority, I think I've said that ohredy. Sometimes people in authority piss me off! That's when it gets personal. Damn warden ruined my confirmation. From then on I never liked him. He was my friend's father somemore! Fuck! Damn wierd lah, everytime go church see his face, losy my mood.
Now they are recruitin' young wardens. Can ask me to join somemore! Of course I said no!
Fuck, ask me join wardens! Balls off! Then the alter boys, walk like they own the damn church, stare at them only they put their heads down act guai! Ka ni na bu! Everytime I want to fight with them Steph tell me don't. Dunno why I listened to her.
Yeay! T T Durai stepped down! Great, now we'll see how much the next leader earns, $25,000 again? With 12 months bonus? What he earns in 1 month, my dads takes 5. Gold tap somemore!
Havin' all kind of wierd dreams these past few days. Must be because of what my baby makes me do everytime we talk on the phone before I sleep.
Dreamt that my cousin was stayin' at my house with two of his friends and one of them was in a wheelchair. Then I got angry 'coz they were sleepin' in my room and I had to knock before I could enter my room! They used my computer the whole night, then suddenly I saw Therene lyin' on my sister's bed. The entire family was just watchin' them doin' something on the computer. So I carried Therene and put her on the coach. Then I went to speak to my dad. I remembered I said something like, "This is my house and I must knock the door before I enter my own room?".
I forgot what happened after that. Wierd! Tabitha called me this mornin'. She called from a private number. When she said hello, she sounded like Mandy so I said hi baby! Then she said hello, who's this. Mandy and I like to play this game also so I really thought it was Mandy. Then finally she said, this is Tabitha. Chey! Hey birthday is 2 weeks from now. She's havin' a BBQ at East Coast on the 30th. She asked me to invite as many people as I could, see first lah. Don't wanna crash her party.
Anyone interested? Free BBQ East Coast, 30th July, 5pm to 12 am? Come approache me for details yeah?
I published photos of my wanted list. Wow, I didn't realised I wanted so many things! 20 only, found 2 ohredy. Could have gotten one more last week, but spent all my cash ohredy! I think I'll complete my conquest when I'm 25! Damn!
I didn't realised the Oakley glasses looked so nice. The virgin mary tattoo won't be so colourful, just black outline, no shadin', on my chest. The shoes damn cool lah! Lan Jiao!
Hmm, it seems like you've moved on. That's good. Someone said stuff 'bout security, trust blah blah blah, guess that went out the window when I threw you out too! Money, the only thing I didn't have, that wasn't good enough for you right? I guess so too.
This followin' quotation is from the book Jane Eyre, now everyone knows I'm not a fan of readin' at all. But this is one of those books that can even capture my attention! I just love this part. The truth is, mr. Rochester does love Jane, only she doesn't know it. She thinks he's in love with another lady. Oh the headaches of literature! Enjoy!
I have told you, reader, that I had learnt to love Mr. Rochester: I could not unlove him now, merely because I found that he had ceased to notice me--because I might pass hours in his presence and he would never once turn his eyes in my direction--because I saw all his attentions appropriated by a great lady, who scorned to touch me with the hem of her robes as she passed; who if ever her dark and imperious eye fell on me by chance, would withdraw it instantly as from an object too mean to merit observation. I could not unlove him, because I felt sure he would soon marry this very lady--because I read daily in her a proud security in his intentions respecting her--because I witnessed hourly in him a style of courtship which, if careless and choosing rather to be sought than to seek, was yet in its very carelessness, captivating, and in its very pride, irresistible.
I felt he had not given her his love, and that her qualifications were ill adapted to win from him that treasure. This was the point--this was where the nerve was touched and teased--this was where the fever was sustained and fed: she could not charm him.
I am no bird and no net ensnares me. I am a free human being with an independent will.
...I looked at my face in the glass, and felt it was no longer plain: there was hope in its aspect, and life in its colour: and my eyes seemed as if they had beheld the fount of fruition, and borrowed beams from the lustrous ripple.
1 month anniversary commin' up. Dunno what to do. Help! Ideas! Headache! I got ideas lah, but cannot post, later wait some people (hint! hint!) read then the surprise spoil lah!
2 BBQs comin' up. Dunno if my baby can follow me, dun wanna go alone! Fish! Hope she can make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home