Friday, July 22, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 55
The 2 Slengets have finally reconciled! The fellowship is now complete once again. Fatin ( Frodo) and me ( Gandalf) have come back together. Our quest is still the same, to travel to Mount Graduation and throw our Craps in the blazin' fire! However, we are always bein' pursued by our lecturers and tutors (Ringwraiths). Along with us we have Shila ( Sam ), Lizah ( Merry), Nurul ( Pippin). They're the Hobbits 'coz, actually I don't know, just follow the story yeah? Zainal is Legolas and Rusydi is Gimli. Zai is who he is 'coz he has really nice hair! Rusydi is just messy and cool, like Gimli. Thus, we are the fellowship of the Crap! Fatin's the leader 'coz she's the most Slenget amongst us all. Mr. Sash is Saron and Mr. Chan is Saruman. 'Coz they're evil people! Ha Ha Ha Ha Oops I forgot 'bout Aragon! Erm how 'bout Tat? Can?
Today damn slenget lah! Micro was borin' as usual. The break was quite excitin'. For once it wasn't me who was in dire need of the handicap toilet. Stats was fuckin' funny! Copy Frodo's work, tuns out I was copyin' the wrong answer. After I copy finish then she cancel the entire page! Damn! Tat first to hand up, EMPTY SCRIPT! Teacher open, look look, wrote a big ZERO! Damn funny lah! Even Rusydi look at me, signaling, question 2, ZERO! Same! ha ha ha
Before class we were standin' outside, Mrs. Nair was havin' a class next door. So I stuck my head in her class and started singin' Me and Mrs. Nair, a parody from Me and Mrs. Jones. Her whole class started laughin'. Rusydi was singin' Don't phunk with Mrs. Nair. Class laugh again! basket, she come out and hit me! Can see all the girls inside laughin' like siao! Then met them in the lift, all askin' me if I was the one singin'. Waa I got fan base ohredy! Wakakaka
POA lecture was a bore. Was playin' with Mandy behind. Did something very naughty, shall not blog it! I sent Shila and Lizah home then came back just in time to pick Mandy up from class. I promised the two girls I'd send them home lah. Then I also had a very important project meetin' with Mandy. Let's just say we left some stuff behind on the table! ha ha ha
Tomorrow's my 1 month anniversary with my baby. Haven't bought what I was supposed to get! Shit! Got a lot of songs today! From Kazaa! Cool! Damn tired now, thanks a lot baby!
I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
I'll miss youKiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home