Thursday, July 21, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 54
Didn't blog yeterday, really tired. Crunch time, projects, tests, exams.
Basically the class has 4 main groups, Elites, Slenget, Small eyes and the Housewives. Don't wanna go into detail, oh yeah, not forgettin' the minority groups too, there's the Outcastes and Misfit. Class segregation. Hmm, sounds familiar.
Baby, you were there when noone else was there for me. I really thank you for that. Got a lot of crap on my mind now. Damn vision stuck in my head. You know how you just think of something and it just gets stuck! Damn shit! You saw me when I was most vunerable. Dunno if you still love me the same. I just dread the thought of wakin' up and findin' you gone.
What am I to you?
Tell me darling true.
To me you are the sea,
fast as you can be
deepest shade of blue.
When you're feeling low,
to whom else do you go?
See I cry if you hurt,
I'd give you my last shirt,
because I love you so.
If my sky should fall,
would you even call?
I've opened up my heart,
I never want to part,
I'm giving you the ball.
When I look in your eyes,
I can feel the butterflies.
I love you when you're blue.
Tell me darlin' true.
What am I to you?
Got a personal post for today.
Fatin, rememer the time you had that blister just outside Far East? I think that was the beginnin' of our partnership in crap. I guess we grew apart since last week. I got mine, now you got yours. Looks like we both found answers in the love category. It would seem like it's for the best, but is it really? Why can't we have the past and the present together, we ask ourselves. That's the whole idea of a past and present, and sadly, future. I'll always treasure the memories, but something tells me we still got a lot ahead! Yeah! let's revive the partnership yeah? At first it was Lord of the Crap, the fellowship of the Slenget. Now it's part 2. Lord of the Crap, The two Slengets! Yeah! Let's do that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home