Monday, July 25, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 58
Havent been bloggin' in awhile. Haven't been busy, just didn't feel like bloggin'! Not much happened anyway, as if!
Thursday was a real fun day! Although we made a mess, literally, oops! I slept really well on, say friday morning! I was doin my econs project the enitre night. Idiot slengets callin' me askin' me to come to school. Mandy and me one month liao, so I wanted to get something for her. Went to causeway point, got her another stuff toy. FUCK! Florist close, shit! I knew I should have bought the flowers from the one near my house. So I had to rush to school 'coz the girls wanted Fatin's lanyard 'coz I kinda borrowed it on Thursday night.
Mandy's class was 'bout to end so I walked all the way up to surprise her. Sent her a message first to see if she had her phone with her. Then I placed the toy at the door and asked her to come to it. Ha Ha Ha Ha, heard her screamin'. Then saw her smile, Ha Ha Ha Ha I damn happy already! Then she came out, talked a bit before we headed for FJ. Left with Fatin, Vin, and Whateva. Dunno where we went, then they wanted to eat, but Mandy already ate, so I brought her go gai gai. I dunno why, but the girls like felt so uncomfortable around each other. So I told Fatin that'll I'll go shoppin' with her another day, 'coz it was our 1 month anni. Felt so bad pang seh-ing them. We were standin' outside a shop and there was this huge display of flowers. So i stood near it and cut off one pink rose. Then I gave it to Mandy, Happy 1 month baby! Laugh all the way to Peninsula, to look for MP3 players. We then went to Funan, wow! Damn shiok! I found my Clone Wars Xbox game! Saw this new Predator game. So many games I wanna get man! So we decided to ask her parents to get it for her, it they said no. Well, we'd have to save up and get it ourselves.
Had a lot of fun there. Had KFC for dinner. Headed home and continued my econs project. Slept real late, damn tired. Woke up in the mornin', no not for cartoons, had to bring my laptop for Mandy's group's meeting. Had communication problem in the morning. Yes, Mandy's fault. Ha Ha Ha Got there earlier than the rest. Did some work, ate a lot. Then I came back home. Was talkin' to Lorraine at the station, she's the dishwasher at her workplace, I think. Then I fell asleep. Then rushed through a shower, and changin'. Had to fetch Mandy from the station. We had a BBQ to go to. We first walked around CWP. Walk all over the place, saw Aunt Helen.
Headed down to the BBQ, only Stone Cold there. Started the fire, guess what? It started to rain. Fuck! Mandy and I ran for cover. The rest just cooked under an umbrella, fuckin' funny! Then I started to tell Mandy stories 'bout what we guys used to do in school. Laugh like siao until can fall on the floor. Then the rain stopped and we went to cook. Gary cook like a faggot. Chicken cook until can turn white, smart! Then I showed them how to cook chicken! Damn shiok! Wow, cook sausages, chicken, marshmallows, sotong!
Then we went for a walk, Mandy and me. Came back with a gift for Gary. Ha Ha Ha Then the rest started to come. Cooked for them, ate like fuckin' pigs! Then the girls, Jane and all started to pick on her, Ha ha ha kena intorrigated. Ask so many questions. Mandy was like havin' fun cookin' for everyone.
Then I caught Mandy and we slow dance. I sang unchained melody. Slow danced, had her in one arm, can of coke in the other. It felt so nice, like it was just the two of us. Sang off key like every 2 seconds. But still, it was romantic. Swayed to the off key tune I sang. If only it didn't end.
Cinederella story, 10:30 came. Had to send her home. She fell asleep on the train, so tired my baby! Talked some crap on bus. Then I caught the last train home. Fell asleep just as i finished my bathe! Snooze!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home