Saturday, July 16, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 49
Everytime I go Orchard with Mandy we always get hounded by model scouts. Is she that pretty? Ha Ha Ha Just jokin'! Of course she is! She's hot! Ha Ha Ha I'm crappin'
Today damn on off one. She call me in the mornin' tell me she sick, don't wanna go out anymore. So I changed out of my clothes. Then get another call sayin' go pei her in Toa Payoh, Then get an SMS sayin' can go out! On off on off! Container!
Had Japanese for lunch. Yum! Yum! Walked around Orchard like two dummies. Did nonsense at Orchard Tower. Cool place Orchard Tower. Stussy shop, nice shirts. Saw my Hard life skateboard! $125!! Argh No cash! Will someone just let me strike first prize for Toto? Just once?
Sent my baby home all the way to the lift. Wa Ha Ha Ha Sittin' in the bus. There was this lady with a comb still stuck in her hair! Damn funny lah. Laugh until the whole bus lookin' at us.
Then this 3 mats came up, lookin' at Mandy like dunno what. I know she's pretty, but sorry guys, she's mine! Wa Ha Ha Ha Ha
Funny lah, her house there got one Dinosaur park. It's actually just a slide with 2 dinosaurs and some eggs, but someone calls it a Dinosaur park. He He He The smaller one's called Humpy, 'coz he looks like he's humpin' the floor! Laughed my balls off!
I dunno why but since I got my new glasses, lots of girls have been like just lookin' at me for long periods of time. Wierd huh? I mean, do I really look that good? Or are they wonderin' whether I got smacked in the face with a baseball bat? Ha Ha Ha I got a face only a mother could love! Wa Ha Ha Ha
You know how some bad things happen just to let you know that something good is happenin'? Damn I've been like smilin' to myslef since yesterday. I didn't know I meant that much to you! It's great to know that you mean a lot to a person or that you were remembered. Like just now, Boon asked me what I was doin' gettin' a diploma in Marketin' when I wanted to be a chef. He actually remembered what I said. Even I forgot I wanted to be a chef. Sometimes you got so much on your mind that you even forget your own dream. It's like gettin' wishes on your birthday or gettin' nonsense messages 'bout bears huggin' you and angels flyin' around on your mobile screen. It's irritatin' but hey! Look one the bright side, you were remembered! It's nice to be remembered!
Today so many stupid things happened lah. One more, Casey's datin' Shan, the guy from Eye for a guy 2. Thoe one who was was angry that he was kicked off the show my Denise. Damn, somebody goin' for leftovers ah? Wahahaha Denise didn't want him, get the drift? Ha Ha Ha Ha
Now I can get back at her for callin' me chinah! I'm not chinah! Do I look the least bit chinah to you? NO! Wa Ha Ha Ha Casey, Casey, after me, you really screwed up. It's like I'm the only decent choice you ever made! Wa Ka Ka Ka I'm so mean! Too bad, feel like bein' mean today.
My middle finger still hurts. Must change my stick grip, cha chaat ohredy! Dunno if I still wanna got for anymore hockey sessions. Borin' lah, not keeper trainin'
Baby, how can you know I love you?
Well, in the day, if you look up and you see the sun. I'm lovin' you.
If you look up, and see clouds, it still means I'm lovin' you.
If you look up and see the moon, it means I'm lovin' you.
If you see stars, I'm lovin' you!
If you see nothin', something's wrong with your eyesight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home