Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Shannon Suppression

Every Villian Is Lemon says:
boo
shannon luke - says:
you also copy wat
shannon luke - says:
you copy the wrestling card
Every Villian Is Lemon says:
copy the wrestling card?
Every Villian Is Lemon says:
pls speak english boi boi
shannon luke - says:
you copy also then wan to talk abt me
shannon luke - says:
you don understand?
Every Villian Is Lemon says:
aww.... boi boi angry huh.......
shannon luke - says:
boy...you are dumber than i expected
Every Villian Is Lemon says:
wa shannon.. pls dont think of fuckin with me coz i will seriously make ur life miserable...

*shannon luke - appears offline. Messages you send will be delivered when they sign in. Email this contact instead*

He appeared offline before I could type the last line.
Sometimes, I really don't know if he's goin' through puberty or mensus. "You also copy wat!". Typical bapok talk. Don't worry, I am as confused as you are. I have no fuckin' idea what he's talkin' about.

Why type then appear offline? Why Why Why? Why when I message you, you say you didn't type the last line? Why? Are female hormonal pills messing with your mind?

I shall start the Shannon Suppression. Suppressing stupidiy where ever possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home