Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kamikaze headbutt

International justice league of super burners, nice name for a blog.

Sometimes I wonder why people do blogs. I started my blog so I could write how I felt about a girl and so I didn't have to tell it to her face to face. That was like 2 years ago. Then after he I guess I just carried on from there and made it for everyone else. Do people do blogs because others do it? Do they think it's a requirement to be cool? Lots of cool people don't have blogs. Matthew is cool, he doesn't have a blog. Jude is cool, he doesn't have a blog. See, havin' a blog doesn't mean you're cool, and not havin' a blog doesn't mean you're not cool either. It's two seperate entities.

Then you gotta ask yourself, why do you have a blog, is it to type down your inner most thoughts and make it avaliable for the world to see? Or its to post pictures you take so you can look back in the future? Or is it just to diss people? Yes I know I diss people a lot but I also do the other two.

if it's none of the above, why do you have a blog? (P.S. if you're too dumb to get my point, read 2 paragraphs above.)

What's with this sentimental post anyway? I'm fuckin' hooked on Warhammer 40K even though I don't have a single figure. This is gonna change though.

Chris Benoit, Mrs. Benoit, Little Benoit, may their souls rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home