Thursday, June 28, 2007

What no french kiss?

Met Shi Shi at Novena to pass him his bag I borrowed, and I learnt so much about Borin' SBM club. Seriously, in the past, I seriously thought it was something glorious, but I guess it got tainted and value dropped faser than a horny girl's thong.

Almost got my ass bit off at work by headman 'coz some companies do not know the difference between 4 and 4:20.

F U r N i t u r e.... See, there is FUN in Furniture.

P.S. What happens if I run my fingers down your jeans pockets? Do you get tickly or turned on? Depends, only a special someone gets both.

Yes I put my hands in my girlfriend's pockets.

I have a very evil plan to carry out but I'm afraid I'll give people a heart attack from the sick mind that plans it all. It shall all go according to plan, time, it must take time.

The Arctic Monkeys said, 'I bet you look good on the dance floor'. Wheatus called me a 'Teenage Dirtbag.' and Gwen told me to 'Wind it up.'. Diddy shouted, 'Tell Me.' I tried to hit on Paula DeAnda and she told me to 'Walk Away.'. DMX asked, 'Where the hood at.'. Met Matchbox Twenty at the 'Rest Stop.' and we all saw the 'Last Beautiful Girl.'. Fergie told me to 'Get Your Hands Up.' and Rihana shoved her 'Umbrella.' up my ass. At that moment Blink 182 went on their 'First Date.' but they were sad when Lily Allen brought 'Alfie.' along. The Gym Class heroes put me in a 'Cupid's Chokehold.' before Saliva told them to 'Walk Alone.'. In the end, Eamon just said 'Fuck it.'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home