Saturday, June 30, 2007

One up!

She was too wild and got punished and had to sit in the corner. She literally dug my eyeballs out, slapped me with slippers, swanton bombed me, knocked coke all over me and farted on me.

*Disclaimer*
*What you are about to read next may shock you*
*Readers' discretion is advised*
*Juggy productions presents*
*Cholo Demora who forgot 3 email passwords and 1 blog password*

I called the only existing, self-prclaimed 'Chi-nation' (I think it's code for a very confused china boy). I pretended to be 'Samantha', Joanne's friend from CHIJ. Here's how it goes.




Sam: Hi, can I speak to Shannon.


Bapok: Errr, this is Shannon.


Sam: Hi, Shannon, I'm Samantha.


Bapok: Samantha? From where?


Sam: I'm Joanne's friend, I saw you're friendster and I think you're quite cute.


Bapok: Err, okay. Who is this? Joanne's friend ah?


Sam: Ya, I'm from her school, why, are you busy?


Bapok: No, I'm okay. You got friendster?


Sam: Yeah, you want my email address?


Bapok: No, I want your friendster. (He sounded like he was masturbating on the phone)


Sam: But you need my email to see my friendster.


Bapok: No, I want your friendster. (Now his breathin' got so deep, I think he shot an albino slug)


Sam: Ya, so you need my email to see my friendster.


Bapok: Errr, who is this? (He doesn't like it when you're born smarter)


Sam: I'm Samantha, are you online?


Bapok: No, but I can go online now. (He responded in 0.2 seconds)


Sam: So what you doing? Can we talk?


Bapok: Err, okay, but I need to call Joanne.


Sam/Lee: Stupid idiot, it's me lee!


Bapok: Wa lao eh! (so saddened by the betrayal)


Lee: Why you never come?


Bapok: Wa lao eh!


Lee: Why you never come?


Bapok: I dunno la.


Lee: What you mean you dunno?


Bapok: I dunno la, my mother sick.


Lee: So you know what.


Bapok: I dunno la.


Lee: What you doin'?


Bapok: I dunno la.


Lee: What are you doin' you idiot?


Bapok: I dunno la, cuttin' something. (and for Sam, he go online in 0.2 sec, but for me, busy!)


Lee: With who?


Bapok: Dunno la, my mother, helpin' her cut something.


Lee: Cut what?


Bapok: I dunno something green, I think it's a vegetable. (He thinks it's a vegetable.)


Lee: So that means you cuttin' vegetables la.


Bapok: I dunno la.


Lee: What you cutting?


Lee:Chap Cai ah?


Bapok: He he he he


Lee: Celery ah?


Bapok: He he he he


Lee: Lettuce ah?


Bapok: He he he he




As good example as how the male brain responds faster when talkin' to a girl then to a guy, and it's obvious how guys are willing to drop everything and do anything for the girl, even though 'Sam' had had a very deep voice and a penis in his/her pants, and was drinkin' sugar cane at the lift landing.




Mugennitis [ mun-gen-nie-tis] n The diease caused by being chinah or mixing with people of chinah-chinese decent.




Note: the difference between being chinese and chinah. Chinese is a race, just like being Indian or Mexican. A noun that describes the group of people who are fairly yellow in colour. Chinah on the other hand, is the act of being poorly brought up with no pro-societal skills. Acts such as rushing into lifts, formin' the yellow line at train stations, ridin' bicycles on the FOOTpath and practically punctuating your sentences with Lah, Loh, leh, le, ah, wor, dotz etc.




Showing symptoms mentioned above should usually indicate the infection of mugennitis. Curable only by a tight slap to the face.


Please visit http://www.x-mugennitis.com/ or call our hotline 1800-kill mungen, 1800-5455-686436 for more enquiries or try our 10 step programme to X mungennitis. If we work together, it migt not work, but there's no harm tryin'. Every less mungen in this world, means one more seat at the coffeeshop, one less bicycle ringin' behind you, no more wet clothes hangin' above yours and most of all, one less cubicle with piss all over the toilet seat.
My friendly mother just switched off the router, and I'm glad blogger has this wonderful gadget of saving everytime I stop typing. Kudos blogger.com and I finally found my songs by Cherry filter and Youjeen.
What's the score? VKM 101 - International Justice league of super burner 0
Awwwwww... You may have lost the battle, but you'll lose the war too.
P.S. Amelia is sad that Jacob is goin' out ith Geraldine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home