Monday, July 09, 2007

Disclaimer effect

This should appear somewhere. Soon.

A lot of equiptment? You got, let me see, a PS2 a desktop and an MP3.

Stuff, what stuff? stuff with big old gay american man?

Girls that are nice? Hmm, how 'bout your minah girlfriend in school, or the girl who thinks you are cuter than a turtle? Or how 'bout Sai-lash, or Terence? They're cute girls right? Hur Hur Hur

If Hannah does contact Shannon by any chance and he gets all excited 'coz a girl likes him 'coz he looks gayand if by any chance Shannon gets involved with Hannah or any girl that I know of and by any chance i hear of it or by any chance I find out. I will seriously hurt someone.

Don't see it as I'm protecting the girls or Shannon, just don't want my name to go down. I don't want more people comin' to me and tellin' me his nonsense stories.

Fuckin' heng, the bag was Jefferson's and he left it on my desk by mistake. Fuckin' heng!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home