Thursday, July 12, 2007

I wonder how I wonder why?

wha piang...monday somemore got match against pierce sec.

Who the fuck cares?


Why do my comments usually not appear on Bapok's profile? Are my comments that mean? Is he so stupid that he clicks decline instead of accept? Does he not know how to work Friendster? Does he not know the minimum age requirement is 18? Does he not know no one cares if he plays against Pierce Sec.? Does he not know noone visits hi profile accept me? His mum's nephew? Does he not know that pushin' the door open while his grandmother is bathing is pure stupidity? Does he not know that eating 14% of a chicken wing is wasting food? Does he not know that washing his butt with Johnson's baby bathe and makin the floor so slippery that my granmother almost slipped when she wanted to use the toilet is pure stupidity once again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home