Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Stupid as a stupid is

I thought he ran away the other time and was never comin' back, but it seems he just has to grab hold of the lime light! So right now, when I'm givin' him a little attention, he has to come and tag, out of the blue for whatever reasons to establish some ground? I find it very wierd, because when people are in the wrong, they usually just sit down and shut up. It's alright, some people are slow learners. Yea I finally got rid of the ex, it's not easy but at least I have someone by my side to help me through. If I remember correctly, Cheryl was psycho on you all along, those were the words that came out of your lyin' mouth. So I'm so sorry if you got a problem with memory. Well, if you really pay attention when you're with Sam, you'll know what hot steamy stuff or Romeo and Juliet nonsense you guys are doin'. I am so so sorry I disturbed your peace and life, I didn't intend to disrupt it Azfar. From the bottom of my heart, I apologise.

NOT!
You really define stupidity, if my blog disturbs your peace and life, did you ever think of not reading it? If your food isn't nice, do you continue eatin' it day after day and keep on complainin'? No right, it's like you're glued to my blog while Sam's glued to Cheryl's. I find it very wierd, you guys got each other. Finally! So go on and live your 'Romeo and Juliet-less' life and not engage in steamy activities.

Maybe I should apologise, I'm sorry you're so stupid. You make me not want to have kids.

Sam, talkin' about fake? 'I promise, I'll never talk to him again.' 'I promise, no more Azfar.' I promise this and I promise that. I take my hat off to this line that you said, "I promise I won't lie to you anymore." This is the lie of the century. Fake, suddenly I see my name off your little list. Don't you remember all the times I was there for you when you were down and Azfar-sick? Remember all the times I went out of the way to make you feel better? Aww, my heart bleeds, it's better that you don't have my name there because then people will call me stupid for believin' you all this while. I call myself stupid for believin' you. Bitin' the hand that feeds, whatever that means, sounds very appropriate for this season. So I guess you're the right person to talk about being fake since you do it so fuckin' well. 'I can't go to town alone or my mum will see but for Azfar, anything can!'.

When you put a mat and a stupid girl together, you get a stupid couple. Stop readin' our blogs if you can't handle it. Don't you guys have to go skip class together or something? Since you're so good at disappearin' from class, why don't you two just disappear from cyberspace too?

P.S. it's spelled never, not neva.

*Poof*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home